My journey begins when my stress levels were consistently high and I was lost in my daily routine of wake-up, work, sometimes eat, sleep and repeat. I had lost focus on my overall health, becoming depleted, burnt out and disconnected from myself. As many of us have heard or have said to ourselves…”there has to be more to life than this!?” I had reached this point which led to my personal quest to improve my overall health. Along my journey I discovered my passion, to be involved in direct care and to guide others to their own improved quality of life and overall health through the use of holistic medicine* (the practice of healing the whole person – mind, body, spirit and emotions).
My services assist people with a variety of ailments including anxiety, stress management, restless leg syndrome, sciatica, poor circulation in hands and feet, poor digestion, and insomnia, to name a few, with successful results and an overall improved quality of life bringing peace and mindfulness back to the individual.
You can expect a customized and intuitive treatment that focuses on your needs in that moment in time as our needs change continually.
I combine traditional education with my spiritual and holistic studies and life experiences to enhance your experience and results achieved.
I create a warm and safe environment for you to take the time to disconnect from your worries and ailments.
I feel passionately that an improved quality of life is possible at any age and that WE ARE ALL DESERVING OF OPTIMAL HEALTH RIGHT NOW, TODAY!
Come enjoy a unique experience, take time just for you, and align your mind, body and soul to optimal health.
Call today to book an appointment.
*Holistic Medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person — body, mind, spirit, and emotions — in the quest for optimal health and wellness. The belief is that the whole person is made up of interdependent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances (physical, emotional, or spiritual) in their lives, it can negatively affect their overall health.
Principles of Holistic Medicine
Holistic medicine is also based on the belief that unconditional love and support is the most powerful healer and a person is ultimately responsible for his or her own health and well-being. Other principles of holistic medicine include the following:
- All people have innate healing powers.
- The patient is a person, not a disease.
- Healing takes a team approach involving the patient and doctor, and addresses all aspects of a person’s life using a variety of health care practices.
- Treatment involves fixing the cause of the condition, not just alleviating the symptoms.
CNHP, CRHP, Reiki Master
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry from Acadia University;
- Board Certified Public Health Inspector with a Bachelor of Applied Science in the School of Occupational and Public Health as a graduate of Ryerson University;
- Board Certified Natural Health Practitioner, Certified Reflexology Health Practitioner, and Reiki Master as a graduate of Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training; and
- Over 6 years of mediumship study with psychic medium Vincent Pace – One Light Guides All.